Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
This information is intended for all parties that visit and interact with the TOD’S S.p.A. Internet website (hereafter, the "Company").
The Company will process your personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended (hereafter, the “Privacy Code”) and EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereafter, the “GDPR”). Therefore, we hereby inform you of the following information, in compliance with the cited Article 13:
The IT systems and the software procedures designated to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation; the transmission of such data is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
The information concerned is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its inherent nature such information could enable the users to be identified via processing and associations with data held by third parties.
This data category includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers utilised by the users that connect with the site, the URI (“Uniform Resource Identifier”) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained with the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (positive result, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and to the IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the site's use and to monitor the website's correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to establish liability in the case of hypothetical computer crimes which damage the site: except for this possibility, the data concerning web contacts do not currently remain for more than 7 days.
Click on the index to access the information:
We take this opportunity to inform you that TOD’S S.p.A. will process your data in compliance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended (hereafter, the “Privacy Code”) and EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereafter, the “GDPR”). Therefore, we provide you with the following information, pursuant to the Article 13 of Privacy Code and the Article 13 of GDPR:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: :
- (a) to fulfil the obligations arising as the result of the contractual relationships established between you and the Company;
- (b) to fulfil the administrative and accounting obligations (management/processing of purchase orders, correspondence, invoicing, etc.) associated with the cited contractual relationships
- (c) to fulfil the obligations which arise under the law, regulations and in general, under legislation, also European Union legislation, applicable from time to time
- The data processing will be performed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means.
- Providing the data is a mandatory requirement to achieve the foregoing purposes. Any refusal to provide the data requested or providing incorrect data could entail the non-execution or partial execution of the duties entrusted to the Company and/or the impossibility of continuing the relationship established with the Company concerned.
- The data will not be disclosed. The data will be accessible to the Company's employees designated to process such data in order to fulfil the purposes set out in points (a), (b) and (c) above; the data may be disclosed to third parties, including our commercial partners and authorised service suppliers, exclusively for administrative and accounting purposes associated with the cited contractual relationships established with the Company and to better fulfil the obligations which arise as the result of such relationships; in particular, your data may be disclosed to the other member companies of the TOD’S S.p.A Group, in Italy and abroad.
Moreover, the data may be disclosed/rendered accessible to parties entrusted with the service to maintain/develop our IT system for the time necessary to execute such service.
- Your data will be stored by our Company for the period of time required to ensure the correct fulfilment of the cited contractual obligations, without prejudice to the need to store the data for a longer period, in accordance with the applicable legislation, also the applicable accounting legislation.
- TOD’S S.p.A., with registered office in Via Filippo Della Valle 1, Sant’Elpidio a Mare (FM) is the data controller
- The Manager pro-tempore of the Company's is the data processor with whom you will able to exercise the rights set out in the following point, who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- You have the right to be informed, at any time, regarding which data are available to the Company and how such data is used, in accordance with the provisions envisaged under Article 7 of Privacy Code, you are entitled to request the Company as the data controller to access your personal data and update, supplement, correct or erase all the data provided, request anonymization of the same or blocking of those data processed in violation of the law, object to their processing for legitimate reasons and require restriction of their processing.
You also have all the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the Regulation (right to rectification, right to erasure – the so-called “right to be forgotten” - right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object)
- Lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
General notice for Suppliers
- We would like to inform you that TOD’S S.p.A. will process your data in compliance with the provisions of the Italian Privacy Code as subsequently amended and the Regulation; the processing will therefore be carried out in accordance with the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and your rights. The Data Controller is TOD’S S.p.A., with registered office at 1, Via Filippo della Valle, Sant’Elpidio a Mare (FM), Italy.
- You may exercise your rights referred to in the next paragraph towards the processor of your personal data, the Data Protection Officer designated by the Company pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation, who you may contact by writing to email@example.com.
- Pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Privacy Code and Article 13 of the Regulation, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes and their processing is necessary for the performance of the commercial agreements between you and the Company:
- (a) compliance with obligations pursuant to agreements between you and the Company;
- (b) compliance with administrative and accounting requirements (handling/processing of orders, correspondence, invoicing, etc.) connected with the above contracts;
- (c) compliance with requirements imposed by laws and regulations and in general by the applicable legislation, including EU laws, in force from time to time.
- The processing of your data will be carried out by using telematic, paper-based and IT tools.
- Provision of the data is compulsory for the purposes set out above.
Any refusal to provide the requested data or their inaccuracy may result in the failure or partial execution of the tasks entrusted to the Company and/or inability to continue the relationship established with the Company.
The data will not be disseminated. They will be accessible to employees of the Company authorized to carry out the processing for the purposes set out at points (a), (b) and (c) above; they may be communicated to third parties, including our commercial partners and authorized service providers, solely for administrative and accounting purposes related to the aforementioned contracts with the Company and to better perform the obligations arising out of such contracts; in particular, your data may be communicated to other companies belonging to the TOD’S S.p.A. Group. Please be advised that pursuant to article 13, paragraph 1, letter f of the Regulation, personal data collected may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization outside the European Union for the above-mentioned purposes. Please be advised that pursuant to article 13, paragraph 1, letter f of the Regulation, personal data collected may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization outside the European Union for the above-mentioned purposes. The Company has already asked the current data importers to provide suitable safeguards to protect the data transferred and specific data transfer agreements were executed in compliance with the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. Any subsequent transfers of personal data to third parties residing in a third country outside the European Union will be carried out in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation. You may access adequate information on the safeguards provided as the protection of the data transferred by contacting the Data Controller using the contact details indicated above.
- They may also be communicated / made accessible to third parties engaged with the maintenance/development of our computer system for the period strictly necessary for carrying out the service.
- Save where a longer storage period is required to comply with the applicable regulations, including accounting rules, the Company will store your data by for the period strictly necessary to ensure that the aforementioned contractual obligations are properly complied with.
- In compliance with Article 7 of the Italian Privacy Code and Article 13, paragraph 2, letter b of the Regulation, you are entitled to be informed, any time, about which data are in possession of the Company and which use is made of such data. For further information about the rights you may exercise pursuant to the Regulation and the Italian Privacy Code and in general about processing of your personal data through this website, please refer to the following paragraph ‘Rights of the data subject.’
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Italian Privacy Code and Article 13, paragraph 2 , letter(b and Article 13, paragraph 2, letter d of the Regulation, please be advised that:
a) You are entitled to request the Company as the data controller to access your personal data and update, supplement, correct or erase all the data provided, request anonymization of the same or blocking of those data processed in violation of the law, object to their processing for legitimate reasons and require restriction of their processing; the full text of Article 7 of the Italian Privacy Code is available on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it, while the text of the Regulation may be found at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/homepage.html;
b) You also have all the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the Regulation (right to rectification, right to erasure – the so-called “right to be forgotten” - right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object);
c) lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Please note that you have the right to oppose our “direct” marketing activities, i.e. sending e-mails, text messages, telephone contacts, regular post, etc. and, if necessary, to the related profiling.
Links to third-party sites